I know they aren’t final, but here are some of the things that make me especially happy:
-Duo mode is now available for skirmishes!
Certain skirmishes will now give you an option to play as a 2 person group.
- (Captain skill upgrade) Watchful Shield Brother – Adds a boost to maximum morale and a power boost to the toggle effect.
- (New Warden gambit) Unerring Strike – Spear-5 skill, is less likely to be Block/Parried/Evaded and applies a DoT
- Players may now add notes to their friend and ignore lists.
- Regional fishing treasure profiles have been significantly altered. Many types of fish can only be caught in certain regions now, making it easier overall to catch the specific fish you are looking for. Some types of rare fish related to barter rewards and/or deeds have been moved to new regions entirely, and may not be available in regions they could previously be caught in.
- Tomatoes, Shire Apples, Golden Shire Taters, and Green Peas fresh from the farm! New farming crop recipes have been added for Expert, Artisan, Master, and Superior Farmers! These recipes are automatically granted to Farmers at the appropriate tiers of their profession.
- New Trail Food recipes for cooks of all skill levels have arrived! These new recipes allow cooks to make new foods that will temporarily increase the user’s Fate or Will. These recipes are automatically granted to Cooks at the appropriate tiers of their profession.
- The Bree-land Outfitter (located in the Weapons & Armour Shop in Bree) now sells some additional footwear.
- Skirmish player cosmetic items are now Bind on Equip. Items already purchased will stay bound to the character that purchased them.