Over on the forums someone posted the first iteration of the new consumables that are on Bullroarer. I say first iteration because as Sapience loves to remind us, anything in beta is subject to change.
With that in mind, here’s the giant picture of some of the new consumables.
I can’t tell you much about the new Winter-home village and Frostbluffs area for the 2010 Yule Festival because character copy is broken at the moment, but I have snagged some pics of the new cosmetic items!
Under the ‘Read More’ is pictures of how the new dyes compare with the old! Check them out!
I used the ‘Elegant Dress’ because you can see the dye vividly and in a pastel way at the same time.
Here are the notes in full.
Of special note:
- Big increase to reputation mounts, both in quantity of mounts and the abilities thereof.
- Barter Wallet, for all your skirmish marks! (OMG Finally!)
- Ered Luin re-vamp
- Storage re-vamp
- Tasks: infinitely repeatable quests, over 250 of them
- Character re-name tokens in the store
- Crafting changes: farmers get a break and something new called ‘Ingredient Packs’
- New consumables for all classes
Also missed this on first go through:
New Dye colors are available: Evendim Blue, Sea Blue, Forest Green, Ered Luin Blue, Purple, Rivendell Green, Rose, Crimson, Ranger Green, and Yellow. Keep an eye open for the new dye recipes or visit the Lotro Store where the new dyes are also available.
Today the first podcast from Massive Online Gamer was released. And Turbine’s own Kate Paiz, Jen “Jalessa” Gordy, and Adam Mersky were the guests! Here’s the summary notes I have written on it…