New Armour Set Looks for Update 2

I thought I’d post pictures of how the sets look cosmetically. Some people in the Bullroarer GLFF think they are ugly. Me? I think they make me want to have a lvl 65 of each character!

Burglar

Minstrel
Photobucket

Rune-Keeper
Photobucket

Warden
Photobucket

Comments: 11 Comments

11 Responses to “New Armour Set Looks for Update 2”

1. [...] other screens of the new armour cosmetics: New Armour Set Looks for Update 2 | Lotro Weekly [...]

2. Larhanya says:

Do you know if the armours look the same on both males and females? I’m wondering especially about the burglar armour…

3. Shava Nerad says:

hmm… I don’t know about the Warden armour. Betcha the designer is male. Looks like a post-mastectomy chest piece… *sigh*

4. Docholiday says:

I’m not so sure the stats are placeholders – they’re quite different from any other set. Did you see something posted about the stats?

They may well change, but in the past these updates have been the same as the final sets.

5. Cithryth says:

Last I checked, besides the stat bonuses, the actual stats for a lot of them were exactly the same (Like I specifically remember the LM butterfly headgear had the same stats as the captain chestpiece). Now maybe that’s how it was supposed to be, but I’ll check again.

6. [...] Bullroarer Release Notes: Update 2 Echoes of the Dead 2-9-11 Looks van de nieuwe armour sets: New Armour Set Looks for Update 2 | Lotro Weekly Nieuwe instances: Enedwaith: Ost Dunhoth Forochel: Glacier Fortress Trollshaws: Lost Temple [...]

7. Valaraen says:

@Shava – I think perhaps the idea is that the other side of one’s chest is to be covered by that enormous warden’s shield, thus the one-sided chestplate covers what would be a weak spot in one’s armour without undue hindrance to agility.

8. scott says:

Will LOTRO ever make the hats not change the hair styles? If your toon has long hair, the second you put on a hat, you have short hair. For that reason, my toons never wear their hats/helmets.

9. Cithryth says:

The reason they don’t do that is because they would have to go back and essentially make a different helmet for every single hairstyle in the game.

10. Gloen says:

It looks like Burglar Designer has been playing a lot of Assassin’s Creed. I approve!