Lately there have been countless threads popping up on the official forums essentially asking, “Are We There Yet?” in regards to a new official announcement about content updates. To quiet everyone down, some forum-goers put together a list of what we do know.
If the links still don’t work, let me know, but I think I fixed them.
Links lead to official word stating the fact in question.
- There will be an announcement soon, potentially at E3 (June 15-17)
- We will get new icons for something at some point.
- Fear debuffs will no longer invisibly stack in the next update.
- Threat squigglies will be universally shown in the next update.
- LM & Burg debuffs will be fixed in the next update
- The Stunned/Dazed icon will show when “show only dispellable effects” is enabled
- Something called Enedwaith will be added to the game before the end of the year (see below)
- We are moving towards Isengard (see below)
- DX11 is anticipated in the “next major game update” & is live on Turbine’s internal test platform
- Warg-riders will no longer use their Hamstring/Ride-by-Attack skill until they have been actually attacked.
And the much talked about Adam Mersky interview: