This week’s Weekly Outfit is courtesy of Pikatti of Brandywine!
The outfit is comprized of:
- Traveler’s Hood from the LOTRO store, dyed Umber
- Rugged Adventurer’s Robe from the LOTRO store, dyed Umber
- Light armor cloth shoulders, dyed Umber
- Fingerless Gloves from the Yule Fest, dyed Umber
- Soft Leather Boots from the Outfitter
Here’s what Pikatti has to say about the outfit:
This is my hunter’s rough-n-ready outfit for long rides and weeks spent in the wild. I tried to take the tones of the outfit from dark to light, top to bottom, to match the color pattern of her Eglan mount and the natural progression of wear on clothing.